This course is part of the Advanced Snow Management program, and is focused training for Plowing Operations, including:
- The effects of moisture and temperature on snow plowing strategy.
- Preparation and maintenance of snow plow equipment.
- Safety practices for attaching, detaching, and adjusting various plows and blowers.
- Instruction on best practices for snow plowing techniques.
- Proper on- and off-site snow hauling.
Pre-requisite: ASM Core Principles
Run Time: Self-guided course
Continuing Education: This course is worth 4 Certified Snow Professional (CSP) continuing education credits.
Copyright © 2022 Snow & Ice Management Association. All rights reserved.