Free to all SIMA member company contacts, this basic wellness and safety training program is for any individual working for a snow management crew or operation. It is designed to be a quick walk-through of core safety items for all employees working in winter weather. The course includes the following chapters:
- Chapter 1: Health & Wellness
- Chapter 2: Sleep Management
- Chapter 3: Stress & Family
- Chapter 4: Personal Protective Equipment & Safety Basics
- Chapter 5: Snow Shoveling Basics and Safety
- Chapter 6: Walking Safely on Snow & Ice
Continuing Education: This course is worth 3 Certified Snow Professional (CSP) continuing education credits.
Copyright © 2022 Snow & Ice Management Association. All rights reserved.