Mary Abbott - Mow Beta! Mowing & Snowplowing
Snow and ice management involves equipment, bad weather, fatigue, and stress, all which can easily lead to injuries. This webinar will provide some common areas of potential injury, with useful and realistic tips to manage and reduce the chances of injury occurring, including:
- General areas that may cause hazard or danger
- Walking on snow and ice/exiting vehicles in icy conditions
- Identifying site hazards that may lead to injury to an employee or patron
- Shoveling snow and using snow blowers
- Tips and techniques to encourage an injury-free workplace
Continuing Education: This course is worth 2 Certified Snow Professional (CSP) continuing education credits.
Copyright © 2022 Snow & Ice Management Association. All rights reserved.